Powered by Max Banner Ads
10 Golden Rules For Entrepreneurial Success
Leading businessman and TV personality Peter Jones reveals the behaviours you need to adopt in order to achieve entrepreneurial brilliance.
Following these steps will ensure biz success. Having a business takes focus, dedication and perserverance. You will not become a millionaire overnight. That’s why it is key in understanding what you need to become successful in business.
Now is the time to be serious about your business. The economy is poor and thousands of people are losing their jobs everyday. If not you, then who? It not now, then when.
Roughly the U.S. spends $218 billion each year on diabetes as well as related costs. . Therefore one patient has about $9,000 in bills that is also partially paid for by the larger society. Researchers have linked second-hand smoke with diabetes type 2 and non smoking laws are spreading rapidly through the entire country to ban smoking in public areas. This progress alone may defray diabetes-related expenditure with fewer medical problems.
How can technology cut the medical costs of diabetes so dramatically? There are now electronic devices to monitor and manage patients’ blood glucose with wireless connections. Diseases of the eye, kidney and heart, plague patients with diabetes, as time passes, because of high amounts of blood glucose. If blood sugar levels are better controlled, then these organ-related illnesses might decrease significantly, saving everyone unwanted suffering and spending.
These technologies make management of diabetes more effective, reduce hospitalizations and so reduce overall medical costs. . Just what exactly are they already? Listed here is a futuristic list of improved approaches that are being put to use right this moment:
1. Roche’s ACCU-CHEK Spirit insulin pumps give 480 basal doses of insulin/day. Research conducted recently of insulin pump therapy for teens and small children found that subjects had 50 % fewer episodes of a dire sort.
2. A palm device and ACCU-CHEK Pocket Compass computer software that has a bolus calculator can help determine a patient’s bolus doses and helps to create pie charts and graphs in order to progress. This software may also be loaded onto a smart phone.
3. Telcare has put together a glucose meter and a wireless connection to a Telcare “cloud” system. Open, two-way communication between users and caregivers can be done with this technology; care providers include family and medical care professionals. Someone with type 2 diabetes can access all glucose data while using cloud. Telcare also offers electronic logbook capability for manual and nutrition recording, weight loss, exercise regimens, medication amounts and hypertension statistics. On top of all that, there is a social community of patients and medical professionals to share stories and discuss technology, facilitating gaining knowledge through everyone involved.
4. A whole new iglucose technology from the PositiveID Corporation has yet another wireless communication device for the automatic transmission of blood glucose levels readings from a data-capable glucometer for the iglucose database. The device connects to the patient’s glucometer and uses unit-to-machine messaging by PSID and AT&T. It collects, archives and transmits a patient’s blood sugar data to the database; it is then sent via SMS or fax to family and medical care personnel in real-time. This helps patients self-manage the illness.
5. Subcutaneous glucose sensors experienced successful studies for managing levels of insulin but may irritate skin. They are also fairly expensive, and may even not help decrease the great cost of diabetes treatment.
6. Insulin pens have become nearly standard in Asia and Europe, but they are slowly increasing in use in the U.S. The pen has insulin containers available and are stuck in to the patient like a hypodermic, however are easier to manage, particularly for disabled users. These are less painful when compared to a shot and the dosing process is safer and more accurate, fortunately.
A less “techie” oriented prevention is through the use of the drug Metformin, used widely inside the treatment of diabetes. It seems to have a dual use since studies have discovered that it may protect most women from endometrial cancer. The identical drug is given for Poly cystic Ovary Issue and patients that have both illnesses had 25 % less invasiveness of endometrial cancer cells in comparison to women who did not get it.
About the Author: Lisa D. Ogrady is active in the promotion of healthy eating and contributes articles for the blog on hypoglycemia diet menu to support those coping with hypoglycemia every day.
I got news! MaxBlogPress team is reopening their hot-selling plugin offer — “Subscribers Magnet” — for 4 days only.
If you haven’t heard by now, this is the same plugin bloggers all over the Internet downloaded in droves and amazingly experienced a “sizable” boost in their mailing list subscriptions. It is no secret; once you try this on your blog, you could double or even triple your sign-ups, virtually “overnight”.
The best part is that you don’t need to get any additional traffic; this plugin works wonders at the current level of your traffic. Obviously, if you’re only getting one or two visitors a day to your blog, the program won’t work for you; but if you’re getting 10, 50 or more visits a day, you should see a double or triple increase in subscribers.
Ok. Enough said. You have to know about the 30% OFF discount offer which saves you lots of money. Click here to grab your license now at this incredible bargain.
Expiration date? Friday, October 1, 2010 – at midnight!
If you’re still on the fence, and would like more “nitty-gritty” details on this plugin, please read further.
Here are 3 serious reasons to grab the plugin while it lasts [competitive advantages not found elsewhere]
1. You can now turn your blog into a subscriber gaining machine with point and click ease.
Aren’t you tired on the “latest” tools which promise to deliver the moon and leave you empty handed? Like this wasn’t enough, you not only get nothing, but the software you buy can only be used by their “techie” developers. Not with Subscribers Magnet!
Using this tool is as simple as 1-2-3. Just copy-paste some text into your widget, and with one or two clicks of your mouse, you’re done. You have professionally-looking subscription windows “instantly” appearing either on your sidebar, at the top, in the footer, in the blog post itself, or a combination of these.
2. You can “transfer” [a lot] more visitors from your web site to your mailing list, in a non-intrusive, safe mood. They’ll actually thank you for giving them the chance to hop on your list and receive your great content, which they’d not find on your blog.
3. It saves not only your time, but your visitors time, at the same time.
Unlike the “old style” opt-in forms, with Subscribers Magnet, your visitor’s name and email address will be automatically filled in the form. All they need to do is click the submit button.
If you are not fascinated about these advantages by now [and I've only shared a few with you] I’m not sure what else. Can you see the potential? Can you see how for the same 100 visitors browsing your blog, you can now get 10, or even 15 subscribers, instead of just 5? Let’s put it in monetary terms — if your blog makes $100 a month, with this plugin you could be making $200, $300, or even more — without paying for advertising or using PPC!
Once again — here’s the 30% OFF discount link. Don’t tell anybody about it, unless they’re friends of yours, and you’d like to let them know about this surprise “gift”.
Go ahead. Download the plugin, try it on your blog then I dare you to share your results [your subscription increase rate] with us all, here on this blog.
My Premier Business(MPB) is affiliated with an innovative grocery home delivery service to create a way to eliminate the out-of-pocket expense of our grocery bill PLUS develop a major new income stream!
Our product is used by everyone… name brand groceries! What better product could you represent?
Everyone is already using them. The money to buy it is already part of their budget — and a very large part of their budget. Families average from $500 -$800 a month for groceries.
With MPB Today, you capatilize on this multi-billion dollar grocery industry by working with us to build one of the largest grocery home delivery services in America.
It’s F.R.E.E. to join the company – replicated website is only $10 year(if desired). It takes only a $200 one-time grocery purchase or retail customer sale to qualify for commissions. If you chose to purchase, you may select your purchased groceries at your convenience from your MPB back-office.
When you have reached $1200 in Team Sales Volume within the first 2 level of your team, and $400 in Personal Sales Volume, you receive $300 PLUS another $200 in groceries.
MPB Advantage Points;
- Only $210 one time purchase or sale to qualify and have your own
company replicated website;
- no monthly fees
- no auto ship!
- Includes $200 grocery purchase of brand-name groceries
- 2 personal sales qualifies you for commission
- No limit on earnings!
You can also join the MPB Webinar to learn more about this awesome opportunity and ask questions. The webinar occurs every Sun(9pm est) and Thur(9:30pm est). Click Here To Join Webinar.
Are you getting the referrals you need or expect for your business? If not, you should ask yourself why. It may not be obvious at first, but it becomes clear. Some questions to consider are, how are you different from your competition? Do you offer or do things that your competition does not do? Are you truly connecting with your customer or merely just trying to make a sale.
I have learned over the years, that you have to be unique and stand out to your customer. It is not enough just to make the sale and go on to finding your next customer. You want to retain existig customers. Some things that can make you unique, include; truly staying in contact with your customer, send them friendly emails periodically, offer incentives, etc.
So, try some of these things with your existing customers and see what happens. I’m sure the referrals will start to pour in. Check out the video below for more info on this topic! If you cannot see the video, just click on link above to go directly to the site.
Women’s role in business is constantly evolving and growing. More women are gaining the confidence necessary to step out on their own and start a business. In fact, it is estimated that about 30% of all small business in the United States are owned by women. However, as with any new venture, there are bumps and bruises along the way. These 10 conferences are great places to learn more about succeeding as a female entrepreneur. You will be able to meet other successful women, expand your network, and sit in on workshops relating to topics that interest you.
1. 2010 Inc. 500|5000 Conference & Awards Ceremony: This is an excellent choice for female entrepreneurs who desire to speak with some of the top entrepreneurs with the fastest-growing businesses in the country. Along with workshops and highly successful speakers, participants will be able to attend a formal dinner and awards ceremony and have a chance to gain some important networking contacts.
2. 2010 WBO National Business Conference: This event is for women entrepreneurs who want to make solid business connections and learn how to expand their business. It will be held in Napa, California from September 30th to October 1st.
3. 24th Annual Entrepreneurial Woman’s Conference: This is the oldest conference in the nation with a focus on women in business. Event participants can take advantage of workshops, including how to start your own business, an awards ceremony, a question-and-answer with experts, and several opportunities to network. The conference will be held in Chicago on September 22, 2010.
4. 8th Annual Woman’s Business Conference: Hosted in Eau Claire, Wisconsin on April 21, 2011, attendees of this event can participate in counseling for their businesses and great networking chances. There will also be roundtable discussions according to field of business, speakers, and an exhibitor area.
5. eWomenNetwork International Conference & Business Expo: Lasting four days in July 2011 in Dallas, Texas, this event is the largest entrepreneurial woman’s fair held in North America. Features include a free business counseling session, a huge party with lots of chocolate, and a host of speakers. Workshop topics include social media, websites and search engine optimization, affiliate techniques, sales and marketing, and personal empowerment.
6. Futuralia KC 2011: Futuralia will be a meeting point for international business owners and entrepreneurs to connect. This is the perfect event for women who are interested in buying international products for their business or looking to expose their own products to a global market.
7. Northern Virginia Women’s Business Conference: Attendees to this conference can choose from seminars on branding, goal setting, and social media. The keynote speaker is Carolyn Kepcher, who worked as the Executive Vice President in the Trump Organization. The conference is located in Lansdowne, Virginia and will be held on November 19, 2010.
8. USASBE 2011 Conference: This conference is based on educating according to research done on entrepreneurial best practices. Though not for women exclusively, last year’s conference had several workshops relating to female entrepreneurs. Check back soon to view 2011′s program.
9. Woman Entrepreneur’s Inspire Conference: Presented by Oklahoma State University, this conference includes workshops and talks held on a variety of topics. There are also awards given for small business of the year, high growth venture of the year, and distinguished woman entrepreneur of the year. The next conference will be held on April 5, 2011.
10. Women in Business National Conference and Business Fair: This three-day event was attended by over 3,000 professional women in 2010, with big numbers expected in 2011 as well. 2010′s workshops included a roundtable discussion by billionaires and going green, and keynote speakers included popular author Suzy Welch and Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts.
It’s Hotter than a Suana in the Middle of the desert here… not sure if it’s what they call Global Warming or MaxBlogPress’s new Subscriber’s Magnet that Just Released!
WARNING: Prepare for Trail Blazing List Growth using your computer in the desert may result in a total meltdown.
The Subscriber’s Magnet is an absolute NINJA WordPress Plugin that is dead simple to use can Increase Your Subscription Rates by 200% or MORE!
Click Here to learn more
One of the many Features that I love most about this Business Building Plugin is that it’s So Easy to Set Up.
You can have the Subscriber’s Magnet installed and Turbo Charging your Optin Rate within the next Hour.
We already know that List Building is the Holy Grail of Online Marketing but it presents many obstacles for some people. The Subscribers Magnet eliminates those obstacles and Takes Your Blog To the Next Level at the same Time.
Just look at some of the UNFAIR Advantages This Plugin Gives
( check out the Video here:
Click Here to learn more
…it’s good! )
* Easy Placement - Using the “Multiple Hit Strategy” you can have your Optin Box after each post, on the sidebar, in the footer or combination of any.
* TRANSLUCENT FOOTER BAR: This is pretty slick! You can see it in action via the Subscriber’s Magnet Video.
* Blog Visitor’s NAME and EMAIL AUTO FILLS the Optin Form Increasing Exposure and Call to Action.
* SILENT SUBSCRIBE!… This is Powerful! Auto Subscribe Commenting Visitors…
? ? ? ? —->
Click Here to learn more
* Send Personalized Messages to Commenting Visitors
* METHODICAL TRACKING …..track what’s working and what’s not… Streamline your operation!
The benefits of this New WordPress Plugin are Endless!
True List Building comes down to utilizing the right tools and resources that are the most Cutting Edge of their Time. The new
replaces the old.
You really gotta check this out! The Subscribers Magnet will transform your blog into a List Building Machine…within an hour.
The doors to get the Subscribers Magnet will be closing on this Tuesday Midnight(8/02/2010).
Ever considered having a mentor to assist you in moving forward in your business? If not, you may want to seek out a mentor. Someone who is doing what you want to do. You will want to look around to find your mentor. If you find someone to mentor you, just ask them to spend some time with you each week. In doing so, the hope is that you will learn what you need to become successful.
Check out the video below for more info on finding a mentor.
When you look for inspiration, where do you turn? I have found the greatest inspiration comes from viewing the lives of those who have walked in our shoes. Because it is those who can truly understand us. It is those who can show us the way. So, as we as women persevere to move forward in life, why not turn back and gain inspiration from other African American women who have stood for what they believed in, fought for their rights, and succeeded despite all odds.
Here are ten quotes from African American women throughout history that I have compiled to challenge, motivate and inspire us:
I had reasoned this out in my mind, there was one of two things I had a right to, liberty or death; if I could not have one, I would have the other.
Harriet Tubman – An abolitionist, humanitarian and Union spy during the American Civil War
It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength. We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of that tapestry are equal in value no matter their color.
Maya Angelou – An autobiographer and poet
If women want any rights more than they’s got, why don’t they just take them, and not be talking about it.
Sojourner Truth – An abolitionist and women’s rights activist
I’m not wise, but the beginning of wisdom is there; it’s like relaxing into – and an acceptance of – things.
Tina Turner – A singer and actress whose career has spanned more than 50 years
I knew someone had to take the first step and I made up my mind not to move.
Rosa Parks – A civil rights activist
For I am my mother’s daughter, and the drums of Africa still beat in my heart. They will not let me rest while there is a single Negro boy or girl without a chance to prove his worth.
Mary McLeod Bethune – An educator, civil rights leader and advisor to President Franklin D. Roosevelt
We look into mirrors but we only see the effects of our times on us — not our effects on others.
Pearl Bailey – An actress and singer
I’ve been poor and I’ve been rich, and rich is better.
Bessie Smith – A blues singer
The times may have changed, but the people are still the same. We’re still looking for love, and that will always be our struggle as human beings.
Halle Berry – An actress, fashion model and beauty queen
There is one thing you have got to learn about our movement. Three people are better than no people.
Fannie Lou Hamer – A voting rights activist and civil rights leader
Author Bio – Cathryn Johnson is a freelance writer. She is currently a resident writer and researches areas of nursing education, online nursing programs and healthcare. In her spare time, she enjoys travel, theater and having fun in the sun.
The best and most comprehensive source for information, tools and training for internet newbie marketers who want to finally make money online.
This opportunity offers a step-by-step coaching program that guides and shows you how to start from scratch in creating a profitable online business. Below I have provided a video for your review of the Newbies University.
***Click pic above to learn more about Newbies University